Monday, January 7, 2013

To My Jj: I Love You



The night is quiet, our children are asleep and I can hear the whisper of your breath deeply breathe. I feel as if there's so many words encapsulated inside the chaos of my soul that desperately yearn an escape. There are so many things I'd like to say to you to express how very much you mean to me, how grateful I am you're mine, how special I believe the connection we share is and how no matter the circumstance I always feel safe and happy - because, I have you. There is so much to say to you but my simple words fail me for when I'm happily wrapped in the haven of your arms all I can muster through the gap between my lips is a simple, "I love you."

I hope you know the weight of these three small and seemingly meager words. I hope you know they mean everything to me, just as you mean to me. You are my everything.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment