You are silly.
You're full of happiness and joy and you laugh with every ounce of your being.
Your laughter has never failed to make me smile.
You're sweet, kind and sensitive.
You're growing and changing almost hourly, it seems.
And I. Am. So. Proud to be your mom.
No matter what you do, say and be, I will always, always, no matter what, love you, Aidy-Aids.
20 Birthday Questions
2) What is your favorite toy? Lucky (a stuffed animal dog) and truck
3) What is your favorite tv show or movie: Mighty Machines
4) What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Cookies, chips and mac & cheese
5) What is your favorite outfit? Shooting cars (Cars 2) shirt
6) What is your favorite game? Cards game (educational cards: numbers, letters, shapes, etc.)
7) What is your favorite creative activity? Playing with play-doh
8) What is your favorite animal? Dog and a cat
9) What is your favorite song? Itsy-bitsy spider
10) Who is your best friend? Kuya Jayden, Ate Abby, Ate Seda, LaLa and Boo-Boo
Me: What about Tristen?
Aiden: Tristen is a baby! Tristen is a cool friend. We are the coolest friends in the whole world.
11) What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play in the playground
12) What is your favorite drink? Apple juice
13) What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
14) What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Dog and bear
15) What do you want to be when you grow up? A tiger
16) What is your favorite thing about Trissy? Playing games
17) What is your favorite thing about Ali? Playing with Ali
18) What do you love about yourself? Being silly, silly, silly, silly alllll the time
19) What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Being silly and playing monster. Peek-a-boo.
20) What's your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Eating and cracking
Me: What's cracking?
Aiden: Cracking eggs! I the greatest cooker ever!