Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Aiden Says . . .

I've always thought of Aiden as an old-soul; he's more mature than his age would suggest, extremely considerate, kind, gentle, and there's more love in that little body than he could ever contain. I have an inkling that he's going to get married as fast as he can find someone to share a life with. I'd bet money he's going to be the first one of my kids to settle down so it doesn't surprise me that we had this completely random conversation:

Aiden: "Why do you want to marry me?"

Me: "I don't want to marry you."

Aiden: "Well, then who am I going to marry?"

Me: "You don't need to worry about that now. One day you'll fall in love and get married. One day you'll find a nice girl."

Aiden: "Like you!?!"

I'm pretty sure five-year-olds don't normally talk about marriage - or do they? What do you think? Any experience with young kids ready to put a ring on it?
 
Please VOTE!! :) One click on the banner below is one vote for this blog. You can vote once every 24 hours. Thanks so much!!

http://www.topmommyblogs.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment