Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Twenty-Six


Twenty-six years ago my mom was nine months pregnant, sitting in the hospital room attempting to aid the advice of the nurses, "keep her in," as they urged her the doctor would be there any minute. (Seriously though, who tells a pregnant woman in labor to, "wait,"?!) I had other plans as my head started crowning. (Also, who in the world tries to confine a Gemini?! ;)

The doctor barely made it to my grand entrance and at 9 in the evening, 6 pound 9 ounce, 18 inch little ol' me came out. Ultrasounds weren't as readily available back then so my gender was a complete surprise and delight as I completed the little family with two little boys.


Twenty-six years ago today, I was born. There's so much I look forward to and so much to be thankful for . . .

. . . like birthday cake :)



Yay!! for birthdays and having people who love you enough to celebrate them with you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment