Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 New Year's Resolution

My 2012 New Year's Resolution:

*Lose Ten Pounds: I've been carrying around these pesky extra ten pounds since I became pregnant with Aiden . . . my first-born . . . who's almost 4. Uhhh (looks down at the ground in slight shame). Now that we're done baby-making it's time to get serious about losing my "baby weight," if can I still call it that?! :/

Snuggling with my sweet baby, Aiden <3
*Pay Off Half Of Our Debt: Our goal is to pay off all our debt in two years (or less). Some days when Jarod's thinking crazy he sincerely thinks/ wants to pay off all our debt in one year, which is actually entirely doable if he never comes home and eats, sleeps and showers at his job. Sure, why not? I'll be just fine if three kids by myself O_o


*Write A Blog Everyday For a Year: Some days I want to just write Monday through Friday and some days I think three days out of seven isn't bad. Nobody really reads these, right? (Except, of course, my mom - Hi, Mom! :) But I made a goal and goshdarnit, I'm going to do it. Writing helps me breathe; hence, my cheesy blog title :) And I love that I'm keeping a written account of what's going on in my life and my little families' life <3




So those are my 2012 New Year's Resolution. What are your's? I'd love to know :) I hope you have a wonderful and safe New Year's Eve!! <3 Here's to a great year! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment