Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ten Random Facts About Me




1) Some days I change from my pajamas into some yoga pants and a tighter shirt or tank and put on some makeup roughly about ten minutes before my husband comes home. I look like a terrible mess for the whole day but then I think to myself, ehh, I should at least "try" for the hubby.

2) Prior to and even a few months before we conceived Aiden, I was absolute certain I would be at least 30 before I had my first kid.

3) When my first-child, Aiden, was born I finally realized how much my parents loved me; to say that I was overwhelmed is an understatement.

4) My husband loves and hates the fact that I love nurturing and babying so many babies and pets. He loves it because I take really good care of him and he hates it because he'd rather me spend all of my time babying and taking care of him instead.

5) The moment we had Aiden and switched from two (horrible incomes but yet, two) incomes to one we had to live so frugal, it hurt. Being that poor was a struggle and although I never, ever want to go back to that place financially, I'm happy we did. We live well-below our means and know how to be frugal like a motherf*cker. Even if we can pay cash in full for something, I still get a bit of a panic and heart attack if it's more than like $75.

6) Even though Jarod and I got married four months from our first date, we had joint bank accounts one week and a few days after our first date. We were a bit committed . . . and crazy.

7) My dream is to have a little house with a great big yard, a sweet little front porch and a little white picket fence and enough money to travel the world with all four of our little ones in tow.

8) I can pick up items with my toes and my husband thinks I'm a freak. Personally, I think he's just jeeeealous.

9) If I could eat anything in the world all the time and not get fat, bloated and not feel generally unpleasant (afterwards), I would eat pasta like a crazy mofo. I love Fettuccine Alfredo and bread sticks so much but (sigggh) they make my booty much too big for my liking.

10) I have a really hard time making new friends and trusting people with all my personal problems, secrets and private thoughts but yet, here I am, writing almost everything I would ever say (and sometimes more) to one of my best friends all on the web for complete strangers to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment