Thursday, January 26, 2012

Organized Chaos

I want life to go smoothly, to be easy and predictable but anyone who really knows me knows that my complexity stretches far outside of myself, possibly far enough out to be deemed, “a tad bit insane.“ No one who really wanted a smooth and “easy” life would ever possibly think that having three kids this close together would be a good idea. And who gets married straight out of high school, anyways? Definitely not somebody who wants a ride on easy street.

I’ll admit that I like organized chaos but in all honesty, should those two words even sit beside one another in a sentence?

Probably not.

But still, it must be said: I like organized chaos and I like driving myself insane.



My current state of life captured in a picture.
Please consider voting for my blog! Thanks so much!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment