Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Top Mommy Bloggers

There’s a website called Top Mommy Bloggers, which is basically a directory that ranks and rates mommy bloggers. I’m a mommy. I’m a blogger. So I thought why the hey not.

You’ve probably noticed the TMB pic on the right side of my blog





and another TMB banner on the bottom of each blog post.




Well, those link you directly to their website and every time you click on those links from my page, I get a vote. You can vote once every day. All you have to do is click: I get one vote and you get my love and my promise to write another blog every day for a year : )

So if you like my blog and/or just want to see me smile :D I’d love if you could give me a little click. That’s all. Just one little click. Maybe even each day? Please :) Alright, I'm done shamelessly begging . . . but to entice you even more, just know that this little heart of mine will heart you forever <3


Thanks everyone! :) By the way, I know this doesn't really count as a real "blog," mainly just me begging for votes :) so here's a real blog for today about me taking a pregnancy test. Enjoy and thanks again <3

No comments:

Post a Comment